Sunday, February 6, 2011

Award:]

Do you know who I love? Lexa from Notes from a Horse Trainer, In Training, not only because shes super adorable, artistic and is a bad ass on the guitar, but also because she gave me this award:

So thanks Lexa:]

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Onto the 7 things!

  1. I totally wish I had more time this time of year to spend with my horses. I can only imagine what awful new tricks the three year olds have thought up out there running wild. Not to mention Shining, she probably thinks that she is a wild range mustang by now.
  2. Stormy is my love[ in case I didn't mention that in the last post]
  3. I want to be as good as the guys when it comes to cowboying. The greatest compliment I ever got from anyone is when a friend of my dad's[ who happens to be an amazing cowboy himself] told me that I rode better then any of the boys we were riding with. Or I guess when another one of my dad's friends told me that Stormy was a damn good horse and he would buy her in a heartbeat just because of her natural talent and how well everything else had been taught to her.
  4. I want a gaited Walker, I know that I'd be sacrificing speed for gait, but I just like those horses. Or if not, maybe a Morab or Morgan/Quarter something along those lines I just love Morgans they're just such chill impressive little horses, and they aren't bad on cows either.
  5.  I wanted to go to school at the Art Institute but can't seem to handle the idea of leaving Storm and Shining for such a large amount of time.
  6. I've always wanted to brush race but up here we don't have many races. But if I could I would love or race Storm or my dad's big gelding.
  7. I've tried out and can ride many different styles, western[of course] english, huntseat, dressage, barrel racing, driving, sidesaddle and of course just plain old leisurely bareback which I gotta say is best.
Awards, ahh yes awards. Well if it wasn't cheating I'd send it back Lexa's way since her blog is my favorite, but I have a few other horse blogs that I love...

  1. Mustang Diaries
  2. I Will Jump Sweet Jumps
  3. Cross Country Dreamin'
  4. The Wild Horse Project
  5. A Horse Crazy American in Germany

0 comments: